Vs > Te Kuiti
Coxim vs Te Kuiti Climate & Distance Between
Coxim vs Kingston, Jamaica
Coxim vs Lincoln, Va, Usa
Coxim vs Kapuskasing (cda), On, Canada
Coxim vs Hami, China
Te Kuiti vs Fargo, North Dakota, Usa
Te Kuiti vs Ust-Cilma, Russia
Te Kuiti vs Glenville, Wv, Usa
Te Kuiti vs Le Mans, France
Richmond, Virginia vs Bo
Itaperuna vs Laucala Bay
Paris vs Biarritz
Yamasa vs Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories
- The distance between Coxim, Brazil and Te Kuiti, New Zealand is approximately 11,830 km or 7,351 mi.
- To reach Coxim in this distance one would set out from Te Kuiti bearing 130.9° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Coxim bearing 38.7° or NE .
- Coxim has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Te Kuiti has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Coxim is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Te Kuiti is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 11 °C (19.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.4 °C (7.9°F) less in Coxim. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 37.8 mm (1.5 in) less which is equivalent to 37.8 l/m² (0.93 US gal/ft²) or 378,000 l/ha (40,411 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.1° higher in Coxim than in Te Kuiti.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Coxim relative to Te Kuiti. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Kuiti vs Coxim
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -134 (-5)
|| -146 (-6)
|| -102 (-4)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -38 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Coxim vs Fort Scott, Ks, Usa
Coxim vs Koszalin, Poland
Coxim vs Murcia/ San Javier, Spain
Coxim vs Nashville, Tennessee, Usa
Te Kuiti vs Holly, Co, Usa
Te Kuiti vs Greenfield, In, Usa
Te Kuiti vs Yarmouth, Ns, Canada
Te Kuiti vs Bettles, Ak, Usa
Summerville, Sc vs Karuizawa
Priest River, Id vs Bora-Bora Vataipe
Ranong vs Farafra
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Pige
Coxim vs Te Kuiti Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Coxim
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kuiti